Thursday, July 10, 2008

eXercIses~


I was so back into exercises recently, for a better health? Physically to look better? Whatever it is I’m just so glad my strength of mind works this time, been jogging for months and now basketball. Yosh, isn’t this life supposed to be besides working hard?!

I used to try keeping up exercise paying hundred plus every month to fitness centre but I was only determined to go once or twice monthly. Don’t u laugh at me coz I know quite a number of ppl practicing same too. Too much of work excuses too little of determination, maybe?

It was really thrilling especially when the whole body sweat thoroughly, it stings I know, juz feel good and love it! And it puts me into sleeps damn well, saying goodbye to my big tummy too.. soon?! LOL. But it does excessively takes up my time and energy at times, am trying to balance up and cut it down to alternate day instead before im taking complaints from anyone. LOL.

No comments: